PML-N MNA Javed Latif verbally abused Murad Saeed's sisters, new shocking video emerges
The matter came to light after the National Assembly turned into a bedlam on Thursday as a fight broke out between lawmakers of ruling Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) and Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) in the Parliament’s lobby.
The fight broke out when PML-N MNA Mian Javed Latif commented on PTI chief Imran Khan’s recent controversial remarks regarding foreign players participating in Pakistan Super League (PSL) final in Lahore.
“When a party leader uses such language against foreign players what can we expect from its workers,” Latif reportedly said in the Parliament. As a result, PTI lawmakers, including Murad Saeed, protested and the House was dismissed due to the mayhem.
PTI chairman Imran Khan also strongly condemned the statement. “I condemn in strongest terms the shocking abusive language used by PMLN MNA Jawed Latif against Murad Saeed’s female family members. Stooping to such depths especially in our society where the sanctity of our families is respected by even the worst of enemies is unacceptable,” Khan said in a Twitter statement.
- Indian PM Modi wishes Muslim on Eid Milad-un-Nabi05:42 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Hundreds flock to celebrate birthday of Holy Prophet at Iraq’s ...03:38 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Yashma Gill shares adorable photos from her birthday bash03:00 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021