Noor-ul-Haq Qadri tasked to contact Fazlur Rehman for 'Azadi March'
ISLAMABAD - Prime Minister Imran Khan assigned the task of dealing with Azadi March to minister for religious affairs Noor-ul-Haq Qadri, it emerged on Thursday.
Well-placed sources say the minister has been asked to come up with recommendations to deal with Azadi March, which is starting from Oct 31, headed by Maulana Fazlur Rehman.
The premier will hold a meeting soon after the recommendations from the lawmaker and serious efforts are underway to convince JUI-F, cancel the anti-govt Azadi March, sources disclosed.
Talking to media on Wednesday, Maulana Fazlur Rehman told that the participants of 'Azadi March' would enter Islamabad on October 31 instead of 27th October; JUI-F had earlier requested the administration of Islamabad for permission to gather at D-Chowk.
- Pakistan ex-skipper Sarfraz Ahmed blessed with baby girl09:04 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- Pakistan set to launch first-ever national emigration policy08:24 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- Federal cabinet rejects Mushtaq Mahar's name as Sindh IGP after ...08:06 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- Drinking water case: SC dissolves Sindh Water Commission06:59 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- Why Miley Cyrus missed the 2020 Grammy Awards?03:58 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- Rabi Pirzada performs Umrah03:38 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- Ayeza Khan says she wanted to redefine the role of a 'heroine' ...03:25 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019