Noor-ul-Haq Qadri tasked to contact Fazlur Rehman for 'Azadi March'
ISLAMABAD - Prime Minister Imran Khan assigned the task of dealing with Azadi March to minister for religious affairs Noor-ul-Haq Qadri, it emerged on Thursday.
Well-placed sources say the minister has been asked to come up with recommendations to deal with Azadi March, which is starting from Oct 31, headed by Maulana Fazlur Rehman.
The premier will hold a meeting soon after the recommendations from the lawmaker and serious efforts are underway to convince JUI-F, cancel the anti-govt Azadi March, sources disclosed.
Talking to media on Wednesday, Maulana Fazlur Rehman told that the participants of 'Azadi March' would enter Islamabad on October 31 instead of 27th October; JUI-F had earlier requested the administration of Islamabad for permission to gather at D-Chowk.
- Coronavirus immunity may disappear in only few months after ...12:00 AM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Sony Invest $250 Million in Epic Games11:25 PM | 13 Jul, 2020
- Coronavirus — Pilgrims without Hajj permit to be slapped with heavy ...11:11 PM | 13 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan nears 253,000 cases of coronavirus – 5,304 confirmed dead11:00 PM | 13 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan’s first underground water reservoir system starts launched ...10:12 PM | 13 Jul, 2020
- Esra Bilgic trolled for wearing an ‘inappropriate’ outfit06:58 PM | 13 Jul, 2020
- Shoaib Akhtar, Shahid Afridi wish the Bachchan family a speedy ...02:11 PM | 13 Jul, 2020
- Malala Yousafzai turns 2301:48 PM | 13 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020