Noor-ul-Haq Qadri tasked to contact Fazlur Rehman for 'Azadi March'
ISLAMABAD - Prime Minister Imran Khan assigned the task of dealing with Azadi March to minister for religious affairs Noor-ul-Haq Qadri, it emerged on Thursday.
Well-placed sources say the minister has been asked to come up with recommendations to deal with Azadi March, which is starting from Oct 31, headed by Maulana Fazlur Rehman.
The premier will hold a meeting soon after the recommendations from the lawmaker and serious efforts are underway to convince JUI-F, cancel the anti-govt Azadi March, sources disclosed.
Talking to media on Wednesday, Maulana Fazlur Rehman told that the participants of 'Azadi March' would enter Islamabad on October 31 instead of 27th October; JUI-F had earlier requested the administration of Islamabad for permission to gather at D-Chowk.
- Govt to spend more than Rs30b on higher education this year, says ...11:57 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Youth-led projects showcased in Student Leaders Conference08:41 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Infinix, CarlCare join hands with M&P to provide unmatched after-sale ...08:26 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Mehwish Hayat says Pervez Musharraf deserves a chance to be heard02:30 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Kate Middleton thanks Maheen Khan with sweet note02:06 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Humayun Saeed shares an all smile picture with brothers01:39 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019