Sepoy Naimat Wali martyred, civilians injured in unprovoked firing by Indian troops across LoC
CHIRIKOT – Pakistan Army soldier Naimat Wali on Thursday has embraced martyrdom while two women in Serian Village got wounded after Indian troops resorted to unprovoked firing on Baroh and Chirikot sectors along the Line of Control (LoC).
According to Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR), Pakistani troops targeted Indian Army posts in retaliation, causing causalities to Indian troops.
Earlier on Tuesday, condemning the unprovoked ceasefire violations by the Indian occupation forces along the Line of Control (LoC), Pakistan said that the ceasefire violations by India were a threat to regional peace and might lead to a strategic miscalculation.
Pakistan summons Indian envoy to protest against ... 06:45 PM | 8 Oct, 2019
ISLAMABAD - Condemning the unprovoked ceasefire violations by the Indian occupation forces along the Line of Control ...
Foreign Office spokesman, Dr Mohammad Faisal summoned Indian Deputy High Commissioner Gaurav Ahluwalia and condemned the unprovoked ceasefire violations by the Indian occupation forces along the LoC on October 6 and 7, a foreign office statement issued here said.
The development follows the death of 69-year-old Nazira Begum, resident of village Kakuta in Chirikot Sector of LoC .
Moreover, three other civilians, Manzoor s/o Ashraf aged 43 years, Jamil s/o Misri aged 40 years and Mushtaq s/o Ghulam Muhammad aged 46 years, residents of village Kakuta also sustained serious injuries in unprovoked firing by India .
Dr Faisal also urged the Indian side to respect the 2003 ceasefire arrangement; investigate these and other incidents of ceasefire violations; instruct the Indian forces to respect the ceasefire, in letter and spirit and maintain peace on the LoC and the Working Boundary.
He urged that the Indian side should permit UNMOGIP to play its mandated role as per the UN Security Council resolutions.
- NETSOL technologies to ring Nasdaq closing bell on Jan 2108:56 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- Senate body approves bill to curb international organized crimes08:13 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- TLP chief Khadim Hussain Rizvi among 86 awarded 55-year jail sentences08:07 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- Air Marshal Ahmer Shehzad appointed as Vice Chief of Air Staff07:38 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- PM Imran wants 'meaningful negotiations' with Shehbaz Sharif over CEC ...07:26 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- Malala biopic director admits he still receives death threats03:39 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- Prince Harry makes first public appearance since royal split03:24 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- Birthday girl Sajal Aly gets heartwarming message from Ahad Raza's mom03:06 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019