CM Balochistan Abdul Quddus Bizenjo skirts protocol, travels by bus to Islamabad
Bizenjo, who got elected to the top slot of Pakistan's land-wise biggest province in January, travelled by road along with provincial lawmaker Babat Lala to the Capital city in a bus, thronged by masses.
وزیراعلی بلوچستان ایک عام بس میں عام سواریوں کیساتھ بغیر کسی پروٹوکول کے سفر کرتے ہوئے۔pic.twitter.com/iAXmyRNykI
— Azad News(آزاد نیوز) (@AzadNewsPakist1) April 11, 2018
The 44-year-old politician not only preferred public transport for the journey but also avoided any security arrangements.
Though the passengers joining him on the tour were left in awe, however, according to close confidantes of Bizenjo, the politician was naturally inclined towards living his life in a low-profile mode.
Bizenjo had secured 544 votes in the General Elections 2013 and saw a meteoric rise in his political power with the dawn of 2018 but those close to him regard him as a humble, down to earth personality.
- Pakistani athlete Najma Parveen finishes last in Tokyo Olympics11:38 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Aamir Liaquat spotted rebuking Karachi traffic cop publicly in viral ...11:24 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- UK court tells Pakistan's NAB to pay billions to Broadsheet by Aug 1310:16 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Falak takes Sarah on shopping spree (VIDEO)09:00 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Prince Charming - Mahira Khan's first look from upcoming webseries ...05:50 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Sharmila Faruqui lashes out at Ayeza Khan’s controversial scene ...05:21 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021