PM Imran contacts Indonesian president over grave situation in occupied J&K
ISLAMABAD – Prime Minister Imran Khan Sunday called Indonesian President Joko Widodo as part of his outreach to sensitise world leaders about the grave situation in Indian occupied Jammu & Kashmir (IoK) resulting from India’s latest unilateral and illegal actions in violation of the UNSC resolutions and the international law.
This was the first telephonic conversation between the two leaders, the PM Office Media Wing in a press release said.
The prime minister informed President Widodo that the IoJ&K remained under a complete clampdown and that there was a serious risk of innocent Kashmiris getting killed in large numbers as a result of enhanced repression by Indian security forces.
Iran calls for settlement of Kashmir issue ... 07:54 PM | 11 Aug, 2019
ISLAMABAD/TEHRAN – Iran has called for settlement of the decades-old Kashmir issue through diplomatic means. In a ...
He stressed that the international community was duty bound to act to prevent any such calamity from happening.
- Pakistan Navy ships MOAWIN, ASLAT visit Port Victoria11:25 PM | 19 Jan, 2020
- Over 5,000 prisoners suffering from HIV/AIDS, fatal diseases in ...10:27 PM | 19 Jan, 2020
- Kamyab Jawan Programme: PM Imran likely to distribute loan cheques in ...08:26 PM | 19 Jan, 2020
- Father, son die as vehicle falls into sea in Karachi07:49 PM | 19 Jan, 2020
- Pakistan, Malaysia face identical problems, says PM Imran06:58 PM | 19 Jan, 2020
- Jonas Brothers drop new video featuring their wives02:38 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- Ahmed Ali Butt shares a star-studded selfie and we love it!01:47 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- 60-year-old held for swindling men online using niece’s picture01:30 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019