PM Imran contacts Indonesian president over grave situation in occupied J&K
ISLAMABAD – Prime Minister Imran Khan Sunday called Indonesian President Joko Widodo as part of his outreach to sensitise world leaders about the grave situation in Indian occupied Jammu & Kashmir (IoK) resulting from India’s latest unilateral and illegal actions in violation of the UNSC resolutions and the international law.
This was the first telephonic conversation between the two leaders, the PM Office Media Wing in a press release said.
The prime minister informed President Widodo that the IoJ&K remained under a complete clampdown and that there was a serious risk of innocent Kashmiris getting killed in large numbers as a result of enhanced repression by Indian security forces.
He stressed that the international community was duty bound to act to prevent any such calamity from happening.
- Japan extends grant assistance worth 318m JPY to Pakistan09:15 AM | 7 Aug, 2020
- PM Imran welcomes UNSC members for again taking up IIOJ&K dispute08:35 AM | 7 Aug, 2020
- Shan Masood, Muhammad Abbas uplift Pakistan in first England Test12:59 AM | 7 Aug, 2020
- Independence Day — PIA announces major cut in fares09:38 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- Indian TV actor Sameer Sharma dies by suicide03:26 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- Angelina Jolie wants reconciliation between Brad Pitt and kids02:57 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- I had an inferiority complex and grew up applying fairness creams: ...01:31 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020