Pervez Musharraf in ICU following high blood pressure
As per report, former president was at his home and suddenly fainted. He has been taken to hospital amid tight security.
Reportedly, a team of doctors have been called in to examine the former military general.
Musharraf, 72, has had health issues before as well. In 2014, he was taken to hospital in Rawalpindi due to heart problem.
"Musharraf's blood pressure shoots but he will be discharged from the hospital soon", one of the doctor said.
Last month the former army chief was acquitted by an Anti-Terrorism Court in the Akbar Bugti murder case.
- 'National tragedy': Monsoon rains, flash floods kill 77 in Pakistan04:24 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- PM Shehbaz’s son sends Rs1 billion defamation notice to PTI's Imran ...02:40 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Asim Azhar and Merub Ali enjoy monsoon rain02:01 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022
- 42 Pakistani universities make it to Times Higher Education Asia ...07:52 PM | 1 Jun, 2022