Pervez Musharraf in ICU following high blood pressure
As per report, former president was at his home and suddenly fainted. He has been taken to hospital amid tight security.
Reportedly, a team of doctors have been called in to examine the former military general.
Musharraf, 72, has had health issues before as well. In 2014, he was taken to hospital in Rawalpindi due to heart problem.
"Musharraf's blood pressure shoots but he will be discharged from the hospital soon", one of the doctor said.
Last month the former army chief was acquitted by an Anti-Terrorism Court in the Akbar Bugti murder case.
- PTI moves IHC against ECP's ruling on prohibited funding case02:10 PM | 10 Aug, 2022
- Pakistani rupee gains Rs2.54 against dollar in interbank market12:37 PM | 10 Aug, 2022
- Sadaf Kanwal, Shahroz Sabzwari welcome their first child09:24 PM | 9 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani stars celebrate Eidul-Adha in style06:20 PM | 10 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022