Hazara Motorway to become operational by December 2017
This was said by an official of National Highway Authority (NHA), who while talking to APP, said that work on the first two packages would be completed by March 2017 while package III would be completed by December next year.
He said that the 59 km Burhan-Havelian section of motorway forming part of the China-Pakistan Economic Corridor would cast Rs. 30 billion.
He said that this section started near the Burhan Inter Change on the Peshawar-Islamabad Motorway (M-1) and concludes at Havelian.
He said that the construction of the motorway would change the destiny of the people of the area and usher in a new era of progress and prosperity.
- PAKvENG: England beat Pakistan by 74 runs in first Test at Rawalpindi04:40 PM | 5 Dec, 2022
- FIA detains school teacher for sharing child pornography online03:14 PM | 5 Dec, 2022
- Islamabad court indicts Shahnawaz Amir, mother in Sarah Inam murder ...02:45 PM | 5 Dec, 2022
- 'The Great Gama': Nasir Adeeb shares details of his next film on ...02:21 PM | 5 Dec, 2022
- Hungary announces Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship for Pakistani ...01:49 PM | 5 Dec, 2022
- Aiman Khan leaves fans swooning over her sun-kissed pictures12:46 PM | 5 Dec, 2022
- Shoaib Malik takes son Izhaan on ride in his sports car (VIDEO)11:36 AM | 5 Dec, 2022
- Rahat Fateh Ali Khan reveals why he was arrested in India09:41 PM | 4 Dec, 2022
- Karachi among world’s least expensive cities in new report09:30 PM | 2 Dec, 2022
- Timeline of Pakistan Army Generals during country’s 75 year-long ...10:28 AM | 29 Nov, 2022
- Only two Pakistani universities make it to Asia’s top 10003:15 PM | 10 Nov, 2022
- Pakistanis named among 'The World's Most Influential 500 Muslims'10:16 PM | 2 Nov, 2022