Federal cabinet approves finance bill 2021-22
ISLAMABAD – The federal cabinet on Friday approved the finance bill for fiscal year 2021-22.
The federal cabinet meeting was chaired by Prime Minister Imran Khan. The cabinet okayed the Rs8 trillion budget 2021-22.
The Pakistan Tahreek-e-Insaf-led government is all set to present the federal budget in the national assembly today at 4pm.
Earlier, Prime Minister Imran Khan summoned a special session of the federal cabinet to approve the finance bill for the fiscal year 2021-22.
Finance Minister Shaukat Tarin briefed the cabinet on budget expenditure, revenue target, budget deficit and other important matters related to FY budget 2021-22.
The federal cabinet also approved 10 percent increase in the salaries and pension of government employees.
The government proposed Rs1,330 billion for defence while Rs3,105 billion are to be earmarked for interest payments.
The gross domestic product growth target has been set at 4.8 percent in the budget 2021-22.
Shaukat Tarin unveils Rs8 trillion Budget 2021-22 04:00 PM | 11 Jun, 2021
ISLAMABAD – Finance Minister Shaukat Tarin on Friday presented the Federal Budget 2021-22 amid ruckus by ...
- Pakistan's FM Qureshi congratulates Turkish counterpart for ...07:04 PM | 20 Jun, 2021
- Punjab top cop vows to treat Mufti Aziz ur Rehman as a test case04:41 PM | 20 Jun, 2021
- Triple crowns for Amna Qayum in 2nd PTF Junior National Ranking ...04:08 PM | 20 Jun, 2021
- Ertugrul’s Turgut Alp, Bamsı Beyrek made brand ambassadors for ...02:17 PM | 20 Jun, 2021
- Mahira Khan spends quality time with beau Salim Karim in Nathia Gali01:41 PM | 20 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021