Thank you Bilawal Bhutto, says Maryam Nawaz
Thank you very much @BBhuttoZardari for your thoughtfulness & kind gesture. Means a lot to me. Prayers & every good wish. God bless ??— Maryam Nawaz Sharif (@MaryamNSharif) March 11, 2019
The daughter of former premier on Monday took to Twitter shortly after People’s Party (PPP) Chairman held meeting with PML-N chief, saying “Thank you very much Bilawal Bhutto Zardari for your thoughtfulness & kind gesture. Means a lot to me. Prayers and every good wish. God bless.”
Bilawal has demanded of the govt that best medical treatment should be given to Nawaz Sharif as he was very sick and needed urgent treatment.
The PPP chairman was talking to the media after meeting the elder Sharif, who is suffering from a cardiac ailment, at Kot Lakhpat jail to inquire about his health.
The meeting continued for an hour between the two leaders in the room of assistant superintendent jail.
- HBL inaugurated Prestige Lounge in Rahim Yar Khan06:42 PM | 3 Oct, 2022
- Over 5 million Pakistan flood victims to face food crisis, warns UN06:31 PM | 3 Oct, 2022
- PM Shehbaz rejects to inaugurate ‘flawed’ real-time flood ...05:59 PM | 3 Oct, 2022
- Karachi food gets thumbs up from England captain Moeen Ali05:33 PM | 3 Oct, 2022
- Hareem Shah shares belly dance video12:09 PM | 3 Oct, 2022
- Syra Yousuf pays tribute to iconic singer Nazia Hassan04:32 PM | 3 Oct, 2022
- Mahira Khan's new video with makeup artist goes viral03:59 PM | 3 Oct, 2022
- US cipher is a reality, says PTI05:20 PM | 2 Oct, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022