Thank you Bilawal Bhutto, says Maryam Nawaz
Thank you very much @BBhuttoZardari for your thoughtfulness & kind gesture. Means a lot to me. Prayers & every good wish. God bless ??— Maryam Nawaz Sharif (@MaryamNSharif) March 11, 2019
The daughter of former premier on Monday took to Twitter shortly after People’s Party (PPP) Chairman held meeting with PML-N chief, saying “Thank you very much Bilawal Bhutto Zardari for your thoughtfulness & kind gesture. Means a lot to me. Prayers and every good wish. God bless.”
Bilawal has demanded of the govt that best medical treatment should be given to Nawaz Sharif as he was very sick and needed urgent treatment.
The PPP chairman was talking to the media after meeting the elder Sharif, who is suffering from a cardiac ailment, at Kot Lakhpat jail to inquire about his health.
The meeting continued for an hour between the two leaders in the room of assistant superintendent jail.
- Indian man builds bomb, takes it to Police Station sending cops into ...04:23 PM | 16 Jun, 2021
- Irfan takes lead in senior section of PGF Qualifying School Golf 202104:06 PM | 16 Jun, 2021
- It’s Galaxy Week on Samsung’s Online Shop!04:02 PM | 16 Jun, 2021
- Three ruling party's, four opposition lawmakers banned from entering ...03:46 PM | 16 Jun, 2021
- Kamyab Jawan and PepsiCo sign up to offer Pakistan’s largest ...03:31 PM | 16 Jun, 2021
- Sonya Hussyn slams Khalil-ur-Rehman Qamar for 'disrespecting women'03:15 PM | 16 Jun, 2021
- Meera demands justice after goons attack her family02:46 PM | 16 Jun, 2021
- PM Imran shares a throwback childhood photo with family05:30 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021