India's ex-PM Manmohan Singh in hospital after chest pain
NEW DELHI – Former Indian premier Manmohan Singh was admitted at Delhi-based All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) after he complained of chest pain, reported the Press Trust of India (PTI) late on Sunday evening.
He has been kept under observation at a cardio-thoracic ward, added the report.
Singh was India's prime minister for ten years from 2004.
The 87-year-old politician is a senior leader of the opposition Congress and is currently a Member of Parliament in the Rajya Sabha from Rajasthan.
- Latest pics of Nawaz Sharif, having coffee in London, takes Twitter ...09:57 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Pakistan makes face masks mandatory amid record single-day deaths ...09:07 PM | 30 May, 2020
- PAF officer, who died in PIA plane crash, laid to rest in Karachi08:19 PM | 30 May, 2020
- First Covid-19 death reported among KP nurses07:20 PM | 30 May, 2020
- This Chinese devoted 3 years of his life to boost Pakistan's rice ...07:06 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Zaira Wasim deactivates social media accounts over trolling03:41 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Kylie Jenner is not a billionaire, says Forbes03:09 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Grammy-winning artists from 7 countries collaborate for a Pakistani ...05:16 PM | 29 May, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020