India's ex-PM Manmohan Singh in hospital after chest pain
NEW DELHI – Former Indian premier Manmohan Singh was admitted at Delhi-based All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) after he complained of chest pain, reported the Press Trust of India (PTI) late on Sunday evening.
He has been kept under observation at a cardio-thoracic ward, added the report.
Singh was India's prime minister for ten years from 2004.
The 87-year-old politician is a senior leader of the opposition Congress and is currently a Member of Parliament in the Rajya Sabha from Rajasthan.
- Wuhan returns to normal as world still battling pandemic01:31 PM | 23 Jan, 2021
- UN advises staff not to travel on Pakistan-registered airlines01:13 PM | 23 Jan, 2021
- Caught on cam: Women thieves shoplift jewellery in Hafizabad (VIDEO)12:44 PM | 23 Jan, 2021
- China directs pharma companies to accelerate export of Covid-19 ...11:59 AM | 23 Jan, 2021
- PIA pays $7mn for impounded jet in Malaysia11:17 AM | 23 Jan, 2021
- WATCH – Sara Ali Khan swings into the weekend with style in Maldives03:56 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Pakistanis plan an ‘Urdu Mushaira’ outside Islamabad café as ...03:34 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Cannoli café manager gets job offers from Shahbaz Taseer and Karak ...05:59 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021