Cabinet decides to discuss federal jobs quota matter at Parliament, CCI
Prime Minister Shahid Khaqan Abbasi on Tuesday chaired a meeting in Islamabad where existing provincial quota regime for the posts of Central Superior Services (CSS) and other vacancies were brought under discussion.
The prime minister had directed the Establishment division to propose amendments after reviewing the quota regime so that it can be make more effective.
A proposal for change in nomenclature of Ministry of Ports and Shipping to Ministry of Maritime Affairs was also passed during the meeting
The proposed Welfare of Senior Citizen Bill 2017 was also reviewed which was aimed at facilitating senior citizens and catering to their needs.
Besides, the cabinet approved various agreements made by Pakistan with other countries.
- ‘President grossly failed to exercise his discretion,’ remarks SC ...07:04 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- 6-year old raped, set on fire in India’s Punjab06:03 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- US suspends visa services in Turkey over reports of potential terror ...05:58 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- Police arrested man posturing as fake Pakistan Army Captain04:47 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- 37th Millat Tractors Governors Cup Golf commences today04:20 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- IN PICTURES: 5 of the most expensive Pakistani weddings of all times03:33 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- 5 fall wardrobe essentials every woman needs02:00 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- Unfinished: Priyanka Chopra completes her memoir11:22 AM | 23 Oct, 2020
- Turkish Airlines fined for violating SOPs in Pakistan02:42 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- PDM rally venue changed in Quetta over security threats02:05 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- Five killed as bus catches fire near Khuzdar12:07 PM | 23 Oct, 2020
- PML-N leader’s secret meeting upsets Nawaz11:45 AM | 23 Oct, 2020