Man jailed for 8-year on blackmailing ex-fiancee
ISLAMABAD - An Anti-Cyber Crime Court (ACCC) Friday awarded an eight-year imprisonment sentence to an accused person in a case pertaining to uploading of immoral pictures of a girl on social media.
ACCC Judge Tahir Mehmood announced the imprisonment sentence to the accused along with Rs0.5 million fine. The Federal Investigation Agency (FIA) had registered a case against the accused Muhammad Sajjad on charges of blackmailing his ex-fiancee and uploading her immoral pictures on social medial.
The complainant stated that the accused had maligned her character which led to the termination of her Nikah before ‘rukhsati’. The court announced the sentence to the accused under Sections
20 and 21.
- Rangers troops deployed in Lahore after lawyers ransack hospital11:30 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- PM Imran becomes world's fifth most influential leader on Twitter in ...10:51 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Dozens arrested in crackdown after lawyers storm PIC Lahore08:51 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Key officials from Russia, Britain meet Pakistan's army chief07:19 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Beyoncé & Kelly Rowland were sexually harassed as teens by Jagged ...06:57 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Ed Sheeran declared as the UK’s artist of the decade06:26 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Mere Paas Tum Ho scores more IMDB rating than Game of Thrones02:23 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019