Man jailed for 8-year on blackmailing ex-fiancee
ISLAMABAD - An Anti-Cyber Crime Court (ACCC) Friday awarded an eight-year imprisonment sentence to an accused person in a case pertaining to uploading of immoral pictures of a girl on social media.
ACCC Judge Tahir Mehmood announced the imprisonment sentence to the accused along with Rs0.5 million fine. The Federal Investigation Agency (FIA) had registered a case against the accused Muhammad Sajjad on charges of blackmailing his ex-fiancee and uploading her immoral pictures on social medial.
The complainant stated that the accused had maligned her character which led to the termination of her Nikah before ‘rukhsati’. The court announced the sentence to the accused under Sections
20 and 21.
- China expresses pleasure over Pakistan’s approval of ML-1 project11:50 PM | 12 Aug, 2020
- Biden picks Kamala Harris as his 2020 vice presidential running mate11:36 PM | 12 Aug, 2020
- Pakistan strongly condemns anti-Islam Facebook post by Indian ...10:07 PM | 12 Aug, 2020
- Hafeez quarantined in England for taking photo with 90-year-old lady ...09:10 PM | 12 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020