Nawaz Sharif produced before NAB court in Chaudhry mills case
According to media details, a large number of Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) workers and senior leaders including Ahsan Iqbal and Marriyum Aurangzeb have gathered outside the court to show solidarity with Nawaz Sharif.
Stringent security measures have been taken to avoid any untoward situation on the occasion.
The National Accountability Bureau (NBA) has requested for Nawaz's physical remand in the Chaudhry Sugar Mills case.
Earlier, the accountability court had extended judicial remand of PML-N vice president Maryam Nawaz and managing director at Sharif Group of Industries Yousaf Abbas for 14 days in Chaudhry Sugar Mills case.
Nawaz is currently incarcerated in Kot Lakhpat Jail after his conviction in the Al-Aziza Steel Mills reference.
- Justice Qazi Faez Isa to hear contempt case against Fawad Chaudhry on ...10:36 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Pakistan cricket squad leaves for Zimbabwe after successful South ...10:05 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Babar Azam’s ‘late glance’ shot is new sensation on social ...08:09 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Imran Abbas releases his rendition of Qaseedah Burdah Shareef05:59 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Mustafa Jaane Rehmat – Atif Aslam's naat crosses 1.6 million views ...05:48 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Hira and Mani celebrate 13th wedding anniversary05:41 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021