Pakistan observes Kashmir Day today to highlight Indian atrocities in occupied Kashmir
ISLAMABAD - Kashmir Day is being observed today to highlight the Indian atrocities in occupied Kashmir.
A human chain will be formed under the leadership of Prime Minister Imran Khan in Islamabad today to express solidarity with Kashmiris.
According to the Information Ministry, the human chain will be formed from the Convention Centre to D-Chowk at 3.30 pm today.
Prime Minister will address the participants at D-Chowk, the Radio Pakistan reported.
Meanwhile, a meeting chaired by Minister for Kashmir Affairs Ali Amin Gandapur in Islamabad reviewed the arrangements made to observe the day.
- 22-year-old Samina dies while struggling to breathe in Lahore’s ...06:41 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- 4 patients die as lawyers’ protest intensifies at Lahore's Punjab ...01:37 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Roxette singer Marie Fredriksson passes away01:24 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019