Pakistan observes Kashmir Day today to highlight Indian atrocities in occupied Kashmir
ISLAMABAD - Kashmir Day is being observed today to highlight the Indian atrocities in occupied Kashmir.
A human chain will be formed under the leadership of Prime Minister Imran Khan in Islamabad today to express solidarity with Kashmiris.
According to the Information Ministry, the human chain will be formed from the Convention Centre to D-Chowk at 3.30 pm today.
Prime Minister will address the participants at D-Chowk, the Radio Pakistan reported.
Meanwhile, a meeting chaired by Minister for Kashmir Affairs Ali Amin Gandapur in Islamabad reviewed the arrangements made to observe the day.
- Pakistan censures extremist mindset of Indian general11:53 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- Lahore journalist remanded into FIA custody over anti-state social ...11:27 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- NETSOL technologies to ring Nasdaq closing bell on Jan 2108:56 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- Senate body approves bill to curb international organized crimes08:13 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- TLP unrest: Khadim Rizvi's brother, nephew among 86 awarded ...08:07 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- Malala biopic director admits he still receives death threats03:39 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- Prince Harry makes first public appearance since royal split03:24 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- Birthday girl Sajal Aly gets heartwarming message from Ahad Raza's mom03:06 PM | 17 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019