PM Imran holds public gathering in Muzaffarabad on Friday to express solidarity with Kashmiris
ISLAMABAD - Prime Minister Imran Khan has announced to hold a big public gathering in Muzaffarabad on Friday (September 13) to express solidarity with besieged people of Occupied Kashmir.
In a tweet on Wednesday, he said the aim of this gathering is to send a message to the world about the continuing siege of Occupied Kashmir by Indian Occupation forces, the Radio Pakistan reported.
I am going to do a big jalsa in Muzzafarabad on Friday 13 Sept, to send a message to the world about the continuing siege of IOJK by Indian Occupation forces; & to show the Kashmiris that Pakistan stands resolutely with them.— Imran Khan (@ImranKhanPTI) September 11, 2019
Imran Khan said the gathering will also show Pakistan 's resolve to stand with Kashmiris in this hour of trial.
- Govt to spend more than Rs30b on higher education this year, says ...11:57 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Youth-led projects showcased in Student Leaders Conference08:41 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Infinix, CarlCare join hands with M&P to provide unmatched after-sale ...08:26 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Mehwish Hayat says Pervez Musharraf deserves a chance to be heard02:30 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Kate Middleton thanks Maheen Khan with sweet note02:06 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Humayun Saeed shares an all smile picture with brothers01:39 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019