PM Imran holds public gathering in Muzaffarabad on Friday to express solidarity with Kashmiris
In a tweet on Wednesday, he said the aim of this gathering is to send a message to the world about the continuing siege of Occupied Kashmir by Indian Occupation forces, the Radio Pakistan reported.
I am going to do a big jalsa in Muzzafarabad on Friday 13 Sept, to send a message to the world about the continuing siege of IOJK by Indian Occupation forces; & to show the Kashmiris that Pakistan stands resolutely with them.— Imran Khan (@ImranKhanPTI) September 11, 2019
Imran Khan said the gathering will also show Pakistan's resolve to stand with Kashmiris in this hour of trial.
- Rabia Butt reveals why she has not tied the knot yet07:30 PM | 27 May, 2022
- TikToker Dolly's bail plea in forest fire case dismissed by Islamabad ...06:09 PM | 27 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022
- ‘Hybrid regime’: Pakistan among worst nations on EIU's Democracy ...01:22 PM | 12 Feb, 2022