Forces kill ten militants near Pak-Afghan border
The forces exchanged fire with a group of fifteen militants on the border area, according to ISPR, the five terrorists ran away leaving behind the dead bodies of their associates.
“All ten bodies are now in the custody of armed forces,” claimed army spokesperson.
The event took place just hours after a United States drone attack killed four suspected militants in Tehsil Shawal of South Waziristan.
The spokesperson of Al-Qaeda’s South Asian branch had earlier confirmed the deaths of deputy chief Ahmad Farooq and commander Qari Imran in the United States drone attacks on January 15 and January 5 respectively.
- Historic as 4-year-old Pakistani girl becomes youngest Microsoft ...06:26 PM | 23 Apr, 2021
- IHC rejects plea seeking cancellation of O/A level exams06:08 PM | 23 Apr, 2021
- PAKvZIM: Zimbabwe beat Pakistan by 19 runs in second T20I05:19 PM | 23 Apr, 2021
- Queen Elizabeth II shares a thankful note on 95th birthday03:38 PM | 23 Apr, 2021
- Actress Sumbul Shahid in critical condition after contracting Covid-1910:01 AM | 23 Apr, 2021
- Celebrity babies born in 202105:19 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021