Forces kill ten militants near Pak-Afghan border
The forces exchanged fire with a group of fifteen militants on the border area, according to ISPR, the five terrorists ran away leaving behind the dead bodies of their associates.
“All ten bodies are now in the custody of armed forces,” claimed army spokesperson.
The event took place just hours after a United States drone attack killed four suspected militants in Tehsil Shawal of South Waziristan.
The spokesperson of Al-Qaeda’s South Asian branch had earlier confirmed the deaths of deputy chief Ahmad Farooq and commander Qari Imran in the United States drone attacks on January 15 and January 5 respectively.
- US Consul General Lahore highlights English as a way to build ...07:16 PM | 26 Oct, 2021
- ‘Time to avenge’: PCB chief’s statement echoes Pakistan’s ...06:20 PM | 26 Oct, 2021
- First Lady Bushra Bibi's daughter ties the knot in Madinah, couple's ...03:27 PM | 26 Oct, 2021
- Abrar-ul-Haq and Saba Qamar win hearts with hilarious version of ...12:35 PM | 26 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021