Pakistan proposes India exclusive dialogue on Kashmir: Sartaj
Briefing reporters in Islamabad on Friday, Adviser on Foreign Affairs Sartaj Aziz said Pakistan Foreign Secretary would be composing a missive to his Indian counterpart in this respect.
To a question, the Advisor said Kashmir would be on top of the agenda of Pakistan during the approaching session of the UN General Assembly.
Sartaj Aziz said Pakistan has written to the UN Human Rights Council on human rights violations and the Council has communicated to India that it wants to send a fact-finding mission to Occupied Kashmir.
About Indian involvement in insurgent actions in Pakistan, the Advisor said Pakistan has already partaken in a dossier on the matter with the world community and the UN.
He said the dossier would be updated before next UN General Assembly Session.
To another query, he stated there are indications of a splinter group of TTP's involvement in Quetta attack. He said Afghan intelligence agency NDS is known to be indirectly supporting such groups and there is also the collaboration between NDS and Indian intelligence agency RAW.
He said arrested RAW agent Kulbhushan Yadav is being investigated as he was not alone and was going through an elaborate network.
The Adviser said there is positive progress on the subject of Pakistan's membership in the Nuclear Suppliers' Group.
- US jury finds ex-cop Derek Chauvin guilty of murder in George Floyd ...03:15 AM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Ban on TLP will remain intact despite peace deal, says Fawad01:13 AM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Indian politicians using stray dogs to spread election messages in UP12:49 AM | 21 Apr, 2021
- PAKvZIM – Trophy unveiled ahead of first T20 clash (VIDEO)11:42 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- PM Imran wishes India’s Manmohan Singh speedy recovery from COVID-1911:00 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Ertugrul star Engin Altan flaunts his surfing skills in new viral ...03:29 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Umer Sharif’s birthday bash hosted by Nida and Yasir02:55 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021