India hopes to improve ties with Pakistan, new FM tells China
"India hopes to improve its relationship with Pakistan and is ready to exercise restraint, protect peace and stability in the region," he was quoted as saying by the Chinese Foreign Ministry.
Chinese State Councilor and Foreign Minister Wang Yi Wang told his Indian counterpart about China 's principled position on India 's recent unilateral move on the Kashmir issue, saying that China hopes India will play a constructive role in regional peace and stability.
Pakistan to use all diplomatic options to ensure ... 10:06 PM | 12 Aug, 2019
NEW YORK – Reaffirming Pakistan's intention to take the case of India's "illegal" annexation of occupied Kashmir to ...
Jaishankar explained India 's stance, assuring that India will also abide by the consensus reached with China on maintaining peace on the border and continue to work with Beijing to properly solve the border issue through consultations, the Xinhua reported.
- Carrefour Pakistan supports 50 deserving families in Lahore07:10 PM | 27 Jan, 2020
- Deal of the Century? Palestine rejects Trump's proposed Middle East ...06:57 PM | 27 Jan, 2020
- No Pakistani residing in China affected by coronavirus, says top envoy06:39 PM | 27 Jan, 2020
- Pakistan students in China demand government to evacuate them at once05:54 PM | 27 Jan, 2020
- Woman killed, five injured after being hit by US Embassy vehicle05:45 PM | 27 Jan, 2020
- Khalil ur Rehman's Meray Paas tum Ho trends worldwide on Twitter12:47 PM | 27 Jan, 2020
- Bambi is next up for Disney ‘Live-Action’ remake12:32 PM | 27 Jan, 2020
- Here’s everything that happened at the 4th Hum Style Awards12:25 PM | 27 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019