India hopes to improve ties with Pakistan, new FM tells China
"India hopes to improve its relationship with Pakistan and is ready to exercise restraint, protect peace and stability in the region," he was quoted as saying by the Chinese Foreign Ministry.
Chinese State Councilor and Foreign Minister Wang Yi Wang told his Indian counterpart about China's principled position on India's recent unilateral move on the Kashmir issue, saying that China hopes India will play a constructive role in regional peace and stability.
Pakistan to use all diplomatic options to ensure ... 10:06 PM | 12 Aug, 2019
NEW YORK – Reaffirming Pakistan's intention to take the case of India's "illegal" annexation of occupied Kashmir to ...
Jaishankar explained India's stance, assuring that India will also abide by the consensus reached with China on maintaining peace on the border and continue to work with Beijing to properly solve the border issue through consultations, the Xinhua reported.
- Pakistan reports 1,519 new COVID-19 cases, 64 deaths09:45 AM | 4 Mar, 2021
- Lahore Garrison Golf Team emerges as champions of Punjab09:25 AM | 4 Mar, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 04 March 202108:50 AM | 4 Mar, 2021
- Gladiators register maiden victory in PSL-608:30 AM | 4 Mar, 2021
- PM Imran to seek fresh vote of confidence from parliament11:40 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- Nauheed Cyrusi recreates Piya Basanti as the famous track turns 2007:00 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- Birthday girl Shraddha Kapoor shows her dance moves at beach party06:13 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- Anurag Kashyap and Taapsee Pannu face raids over 'tax evasion'05:14 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021