India hopes to improve ties with Pakistan, new FM tells China
"India hopes to improve its relationship with Pakistan and is ready to exercise restraint, protect peace and stability in the region," he was quoted as saying by the Chinese Foreign Ministry.
Chinese State Councilor and Foreign Minister Wang Yi Wang told his Indian counterpart about China 's principled position on India 's recent unilateral move on the Kashmir issue, saying that China hopes India will play a constructive role in regional peace and stability.
Pakistan to use all diplomatic options to ensure ... 10:06 PM | 12 Aug, 2019
NEW YORK – Reaffirming Pakistan's intention to take the case of India's "illegal" annexation of occupied Kashmir to ...
Jaishankar explained India 's stance, assuring that India will also abide by the consensus reached with China on maintaining peace on the border and continue to work with Beijing to properly solve the border issue through consultations, the Xinhua reported.
- Protests against Modi govt spread across India against discriminatory ...11:55 AM | 14 Dec, 2019
- PIC’s emergency ward reopened, while OPD, indoor services remain ...11:09 AM | 14 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan urges all Muslim countries devise joint strategy to stop ...10:39 AM | 14 Dec, 2019
- Rihanna documentary sold to Amazon for $25 Million05:07 PM | 13 Dec, 2019
- Thank you so much for 3 million followers: Imran Abbas04:53 PM | 13 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019