AkzoNobel invests to strengthen position in South Asia, delists from Pakistan Stock Exchange
LAHORE - AkzoNobel has increased its investment in Akzo Nobel Pakistan Limited to greater than 96%. More than 80% of the minority shares have been acquired and the process of delisting from the Pakistan Stock Exchange has been completed.
According to the company statement, this move further strengthens AkzoNobel’s presence in South Asia and helps to consolidate its position as a leader in the Pakistan paints and coatings market. The company will continue to provide customers in Pakistan with world-class products, solutions and services.
The share purchase process is ongoing and minority shareholders will be able to tender their shares until June 18, 2021.-PR
- Strict SOPs issued for Ashura processions, majalis amid COVID ...03:25 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- PCB allows Umar Akmal to resume club cricket from next month02:59 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Four Lahore girls, who went missing, say they ‘escape to get ...02:14 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Alizeh Shah flaunts her killer dance moves in new viral video02:12 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Ayeza Khan's new dance video breaks the internet01:44 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Kabul security team gets briefing on alleged abduction of Afghan ...11:34 AM | 3 Aug, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021