Locusts reported in Tharpark and Nagarparkar area adjacent to Indian border: NLCC
ISLAMABAD - The National Locust Control Center (NLCC) said that joint teams formed to combat locust have carried out anti-locust operation on more than 11.00000 hectares of affected area across the country adding that Tharpark and Nagarparkar area adjacent to Indian border are reporting locust.
According the latest details of desert locust issued by NLCC, no locust was present in Punjab and Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. (KP).
The NLCC also informed that in Last 24 hours 194,500 hectares area has been surveyed and the ground control operation has been carried out on 1,320 hectares area of district Tharparkar. Whereas, Aerial control operation with the help of Beaver Aircraft has been carried out over 400 Hectares in the area Diplo of district Tharparkar.
In last 6 months control operation has been carried out on 1,106,463 hectares area of land across the country.
- PM Imran to virtually address UNGA session on Friday09:29 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- PM Imran lauds Chinese leadership for socio-economic priorities08:34 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- PIA raises airfares for Saudi Arabia flights by upto Rs49,00012:04 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- US imposes new sanctions on Iran’s Defense Ministry09:47 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- Cavit Çetin Güner and Sadia Khan follow each other on Instagram05:10 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- Emmys 2020: Jennifer Aniston hosts surprise ‘Friends‘ reunion04:07 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- Aiman Khan, Muneeb Butt celebrate Amal’s first birthday01:53 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020