Final draft of climate deal ready for adoption
LE BOURGET, France (APP) - French and UN officials completed an edit early Saturday of the final draft to be presented to ministers for adoption, conference host France said, after nearly two weeks of tough haggling for a climate rescue pact.
"We have a text to present," an official in the office of Foreign Minister Laurent Fabius, who presides over the talks, told AFP. After translation into the UN's six official languages, the document will be presented to ministers at 11.30 am (1030GMT), nearly 16 hours after the conference had been scheduled to close.
- WATCH: PMLN’s Uzma Bukhari slaps man who misbehaved with her at PDM ...12:56 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- 'Professor' Mohammad Hafeez turns 4112:06 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- T20 World Cup rolls into action today as Oman face Papua New Guinea ...10:53 AM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Four children among seven die in house fire in Muzaffargarh10:28 AM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Malala all praise for Adele on new single's release05:52 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Zarnish Khan wants trolls to stop mocking Meera's English09:26 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Momal Sheikh leaves fans awestruck with latest pictures03:30 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021
- Celebrities who are gifted athletes05:57 PM | 5 Sep, 2021