Final draft of climate deal ready for adoption
LE BOURGET, France (APP) - French and UN officials completed an edit early Saturday of the final draft to be presented to ministers for adoption, conference host France said, after nearly two weeks of tough haggling for a climate rescue pact.
"We have a text to present," an official in the office of Foreign Minister Laurent Fabius, who presides over the talks, told AFP. After translation into the UN's six official languages, the document will be presented to ministers at 11.30 am (1030GMT), nearly 16 hours after the conference had been scheduled to close.
- Hike in gas price proposed ahead of winter season10:56 PM | 25 Sep, 2021
- Sindh court tells employees of power supply company to clean mosque ...10:01 PM | 25 Sep, 2021
- Huge economic transformation project for Karachi under CPEC launched08:56 PM | 25 Sep, 2021
- Pakistan slams India at UNGA, says Kashmir is not ‘internal ...08:13 PM | 25 Sep, 2021
- First teasers of Yumna Zaidi, Azaan Khan and Sajaly Aly’s ‘Ishq e ...05:59 PM | 25 Sep, 2021
- Fatima Sohail spotted enjoying vacations in northern areas04:45 PM | 25 Sep, 2021