UN adopts Pakistan resolution on interreligious dialogue to promote peace
The resolution, which was tabled by Pakistan and the Philippines, reaffirmed the solemn commitment of all states to fulfill their obligations as per the United Nations Charter and Universal Declaration of Human Rights.
Meanwhile, Pakistan’s Ambassador to the UN Maleeha Lodhi welcomed the adoption of the resolution by consensus.
According to Radio Pakistan, she said it reflected the international community’s support to Pakistan’s efforts to eliminate extremism and prejudice.
- Cyclone Tauktae – Heavy rains kill 4, affect over 42,000 in Sri ...06:14 PM | 16 May, 2021
- US forces leave key Afghanistan military base05:22 PM | 16 May, 2021
- Cyclone TAUKTAE 'will not make landfall on Pakistan's coastal belt'04:52 PM | 16 May, 2021
- FM Qureshi reaffirms Pakistan's unflinching support to Palestinians ...03:38 PM | 16 May, 2021
- ‘New beginnings’ – Ghana Ali all set to tie the knot01:19 PM | 16 May, 2021
- MD Glam on why women should say no to skincare products made from ...10:01 AM | 16 May, 2021
- Ayeza Khan celebrates 9 million Insta followers in style10:06 PM | 15 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021