How Pakistani cricketers wished Virushka on their wedding
The Indian skipper and the actress Anushka Sharma got married in a private ceremony in Milan, Italy in a private ceremony on Monday morning.
Since yesterday, the internet can't stop talking about the ‘wedding of the year’.
Among the flood of messages, Pakistani cricketers also shared their congratulatory messages with the newly-wed couple.
Shahid Afraid, Mohammad Amir, Shoaib Akhtar, Umar Akmal, and Azhar Mahmood took to Twitter to share their best wishes.
— Shahid Afridi (@SAfridiOfficial) December 11, 2017
Congrats bro god bless u????
— Mohammad Amir (@iamamirofficial) December 11, 2017
— Shoaib Akhtar (@shoaib100mph) December 11, 2017
— Umar Akmal (@Umar96Akmal) December 11, 2017
— Azhar Mahmood (@AzharMahmood11) December 11, 2017
In case, you missed watching the wedding, check these videos:
- Lockdown in Punjab likely to extend till May 24: reports02:10 PM | 15 May, 2021
- Covid patient dies 24 hours after rape in Indian hospital01:50 PM | 15 May, 2021
- Met dept. predicts thunderstorms, gusty winds in Karachi, other parts ...01:04 PM | 15 May, 2021
- What did your favourite stars wear on #Eid? Here’s all you need to ...11:51 AM | 15 May, 2021
- Palestinians deaths toll surges to 137 as Israel pounds Gaza refugee ...11:22 AM | 15 May, 2021
- ‘Uncle Sargam’ — Renowned columnist, TV artist Farooq Qaiser ...09:19 PM | 14 May, 2021
- Salman Khan's Radhe creates Bollywood history08:26 PM | 14 May, 2021
- Eid Mubarak – Katrina Kaif, Kangana Ranaut, Disha Patani & more ...04:30 PM | 14 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021