Federal Cabinet meeting today to discuss latest countrywide COVID-19 situation
ISLAMABAD - Prime Minister Imran Khan will chair the federal cabinet meeting in Islamabad today (Tuesday) to review the latest coronavirus situation across the country.
According to media details, the meeting is scheduled to discuss seven-point agenda.
The meeting will review the steps being taken by the government to contain the spread of the virus and mitigate its impact on economy.
The cabinet will also be briefed on measures taken by the government to prevent spread of coronavirus.
Appointment of a member of Pakistan Bureau of Statistics and CEO of Central Power Purchasing Agency (CPPA) is also part of the agenda.
The cabinet will also endorse the decisions by the Economic Coordination Committee (ECC) and the Cabinet Committee on Energy.
- COVID-19: Hafeez urges int'l agencies for evaluating losses to ...11:11 AM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Protests against racism, police violence sparked in major Australian ...10:02 AM | 6 Jun, 2020
- COVID-19: Complete lockdown in Islamabad on Saturday and Sunday09:45 AM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Pakistan approaches 93,894 cases of coronavirus – 1,935 confirmed ...09:20 AM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Pak army shot down yet another Indian spying quadcopter in Khanjar ...08:26 AM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Meghan Markle speaks out about ‘Black Lives Matter’07:17 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- Naveed Raza urges people to stop denying the existence of coronavirus06:51 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- Kylie Jenner tops Forbes' list of the highest-paid celebrities in the ...03:37 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020