PML-N risked lives of lawmakers for assembly session, says Fawad
ISLAMABAD - Federal Minister for Science and Technology Fawad Chaudhary said on Tuesday that during corona crisis participation in assembly session could be dangerous for the participants.
Talking to a private news channel he stated PMLN leaders insisted and risked the lives of other members for assembly session.
Similarly , the resources were wasted for the arrangements of the session, he added.
A few members and employees of the National Assembly were corona positive and a few were waiting for their test results therefore,it was utterly inappropriate to risk the lives of many people, he feared .
What suggestions were made by the opposition leaders to combat corona crisis, he questioned.
He further stated that opposition leaders were playing politics and delivering speeches for point scoring but none of them was fully aware with the exact situation of his or her constituency.
” I suggested the members to hold a virtual session to save time and other resources, which was more safe way to discuss issues and their solutions,” he replied to a query.
- Malik Riaz refutes allegations leveled against him in Uzma Khan ...02:01 PM | 31 May, 2020
- Islamabad makes wearing face masks mandatory in all public places12:31 PM | 31 May, 2020
- NDMA activates another two separate hotlines to counter locust, ...11:27 AM | 31 May, 2020
- At least 7 killed, 30 injured after Multan-bound bus overturns near ...10:31 AM | 31 May, 2020
- Zaira Wasim deactivates social media accounts over trolling03:41 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Kylie Jenner is not a billionaire, says Forbes03:09 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Grammy-winning artists from 7 countries collaborate for a Pakistani ...05:16 PM | 29 May, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020