Pak-Suzuki distributes prizes among #MySuzukiMyStory season 1 winners
At the ceremony, senior members of Pak Suzuki’s management were present, including Mr. G. H. Agha (GM – Marketing) and Mr. Takumi Takahashi (GM – Motorcycles).
'My Suzuki My Story' was an innovative platform where Suzuki customers shared their Love and Affection for the brand in the form of pictures, videos, poems and other formats on Pak Suzuki’s Facebook Page.
The enthusiasts sung songs, drew paintings, captured photos featuring their beloved car and penned their experience with Pak Suzuki to take part in the contest.
Not only the customers, in droves, shared their stories of how beautifully their life was adorned by Pak Suzuki and their travelling was made hassle less by the diverse rollouts of the company but also shared the heartfelt moments they spent with their loved ones inside the car.
Pak-Suzuki received more than 200 entries and three lucky winners were selected through a draw and awarded with Suzuki Motorcycles.
- Ali Ahmed awarded with Suzuki GR-150
- Rizwan Ahmed Jutt awarded with Suzuki GS-150SE
- Syeda Rubab Kazmi awarded with Suzuki GD-110S
“Through this competition, we have seen the power of the digital medium, how it helps us connect with our loyal customer base and create an even stronger bond”. He mentioned that Pak Suzuki is always working towards “Customer Satisfaction” and will ensure that the company will continue to provide its customers with innovative products and services”. said G. H. Agha.
He mentioned that Pak Suzuki is always working towards “Customer Satisfaction” and will ensure that the company will continue to provide its customers with innovative products and services.
Pak Suzuki thrives on the trust of its customers who largely rely on the automobiles designed by the company, making it the largest automobile manufacturer in Pakistan.
With a promise on quality, durability, and reliability, the automobile company believes in creating lasting bonds with its customers which could even extend to next generations.
Usually, when it comes to buying a new car, the first option that pops up in the minds of the public is Pak Suzuki's Mehran which has also trained hundreds of thousands of aspiring drivers in the country.
If you have missed the season 1, Stay tuned for #MSMS Season 2 and show your affection with beloved Suzuki car and win exciting prizes.
Drive Suzuki and win valuable prizes!
- 'Depth of misogyny’ – HRCP demands apology from Imran Khan over ...01:58 PM | 21 May, 2022
- Pakistan Army sets up heat stroke relief camps as temperature ...01:14 PM | 21 May, 2022
- Turkey’s defence minister calls on Pakistan Army chief12:19 PM | 21 May, 2022
- Pakistan court awards 29-year jail term to man over rape, child ...11:55 AM | 21 May, 2022
- PM Shehbaz congratulates Chinese President Xi on 71st anniversary of ...11:26 AM | 21 May, 2022
- Watch - Hania Aamir ignores Iqra Aziz at 'Parde Mein Rehne Do' ...07:38 PM | 20 May, 2022
- Nora Fatehi and Kriti Sanon jump onto the ‘Pasoori’ bandwagon06:32 PM | 20 May, 2022
- TikToker Dolly's new dance video goes viral05:30 PM | 20 May, 2022
- Dollar hits all-time high at Rs19212:45 PM | 12 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022