Pak-Suzuki distributes prizes among #MySuzukiMyStory season 1 winners
At the ceremony, senior members of Pak Suzuki’s management were present, including Mr. G. H. Agha (GM – Marketing) and Mr. Takumi Takahashi (GM – Motorcycles).
'My Suzuki My Story' was an innovative platform where Suzuki customers shared their Love and Affection for the brand in the form of pictures, videos, poems and other formats on Pak Suzuki’s Facebook Page.
The enthusiasts sung songs, drew paintings, captured photos featuring their beloved car and penned their experience with Pak Suzuki to take part in the contest.
Not only the customers, in droves, shared their stories of how beautifully their life was adorned by Pak Suzuki and their travelling was made hassle less by the diverse rollouts of the company but also shared the heartfelt moments they spent with their loved ones inside the car.
Pak-Suzuki received more than 200 entries and three lucky winners were selected through a draw and awarded with Suzuki Motorcycles.
- Ali Ahmed awarded with Suzuki GR-150
- Rizwan Ahmed Jutt awarded with Suzuki GS-150SE
- Syeda Rubab Kazmi awarded with Suzuki GD-110S
“Through this competition, we have seen the power of the digital medium, how it helps us connect with our loyal customer base and create an even stronger bond”. He mentioned that Pak Suzuki is always working towards “Customer Satisfaction” and will ensure that the company will continue to provide its customers with innovative products and services”. said G. H. Agha.
He mentioned that Pak Suzuki is always working towards “Customer Satisfaction” and will ensure that the company will continue to provide its customers with innovative products and services.
Pak Suzuki thrives on the trust of its customers who largely rely on the automobiles designed by the company, making it the largest automobile manufacturer in Pakistan.
With a promise on quality, durability, and reliability, the automobile company believes in creating lasting bonds with its customers which could even extend to next generations.
Usually, when it comes to buying a new car, the first option that pops up in the minds of the public is Pak Suzuki's Mehran which has also trained hundreds of thousands of aspiring drivers in the country.
If you have missed the season 1, Stay tuned for #MSMS Season 2 and show your affection with beloved Suzuki car and win exciting prizes.
Drive Suzuki and win valuable prizes!
- Man accused of blasphemy walks free after 10 years in jail12:21 PM | 25 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan slips 16 positions to 140th in corruption perception index ...10:46 AM | 25 Jan, 2022
- Tariq Mahmood-ul-Hassan appointed PM’s aide on overseas Pakistanis09:49 AM | 25 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan reports 6,357 new Covid-19 cases, active infections soar to ...09:26 AM | 25 Jan, 2022
- Coke Studio 14: Twitter reacts to Atif Aslam and Momina Mustehsan’s ...07:20 PM | 24 Jan, 2022
- Shaista Lodhi's dance video goes viral05:25 PM | 24 Jan, 2022
- Ramsha Khan and Ahad Mir pair up for an upcoming Ramadan play06:15 PM | 24 Jan, 2022
- Who has scored most runs in Pakistan Super League? Here’s list of ...01:52 PM | 15 Jan, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list in ...11:27 AM | 13 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan’s Top News Moments of 202110:47 PM | 31 Dec, 2021
- Famous Figures We Lost in 202107:03 PM | 31 Dec, 2021