Sindh minister enrolls daughter in public school
The provincial minister enrolled daughter Kaif-ul-Wara and nieces Umeza and Aliza in Pilot Primary School which is merger unit of Meeran High School in Hyderabad.
The minister reiterated his promise to revamp government school structure in Sindh.
Shah had also said he would hire 6,000 teachers in the first phase of his plan, while he also directed action against the illegal occupation of schools.
He said basis amenities, including toilets, clean drinking water and electricity would be ensured at all public schools across the province.
The move of the Sindh minister is being hailed across the country.
- Gold price jumps Rs700 per tola in Pakistan10:22 PM | 20 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan revises up 2020-21 economic growth rate at 5.37%09:50 PM | 20 Jan, 2022
- U19 World Cup: Pakistan set 240-run target for Afghanistan08:46 PM | 20 Jan, 2022
- ‘Bismillah’ – Sharmila Faruqui files cybercrime complaint ...06:49 PM | 20 Jan, 2022
- 'Kana Yaari' – Coke Studio's hijabi rapper Eva B wins hearts07:31 PM | 20 Jan, 2022
- Who has scored most runs in Pakistan Super League? Here’s list of ...01:52 PM | 15 Jan, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list in ...11:27 AM | 13 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan’s Top News Moments of 202110:47 PM | 31 Dec, 2021
- Famous Figures We Lost in 202107:03 PM | 31 Dec, 2021