Two including Romanian citizen arrested for ATM fraud
The agency recovered over a thousand ATM cards, laptops, cameras and credit cards from the possession of the suspects.
The FIA official said the suspects have stolen tens of millions of rupees from citizens. After stealing the money, the suspects would escape overseas.
The official added that other suspects from the gang will also be arrested soon.
Chinese gang involved in ATM data stealing ... 04:26 PM | 19 Mar, 2017
KARACHI - The Federal Investigative Agency (FIA) along with Bank Al-Habib Limited (BAHL) team have detained a gang of ...
Earlier, the Federal Investigative Agency (FIA) along with Bank Al-Habib Limited (BAHL) team detained a gang of Chinese fraudsters, who were involved in attaching ATM skimming devices along with PIN Hole Camera Panel with the ATM(s) of BAHL and different other banks based in Karachi.
- Noor Mukadam didn’t report any threat amid attempts to escape, says ...02:42 PM | 27 Jan, 2022
- Happy Cow Cheese Pakistan Polo Cup 2022 from tomorrow02:10 PM | 27 Jan, 2022
- In a first, Pakistan to run special flights to India for Hindu ...01:49 PM | 27 Jan, 2022
- Juvaria Abbasi, daughter draw flak for wearing 'skimpy' clothes at ...10:49 AM | 27 Jan, 2022
- Aima Baig joins TikTok08:25 PM | 26 Jan, 2022
- Who has scored most runs in Pakistan Super League? Here’s list of ...01:52 PM | 15 Jan, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list in ...11:27 AM | 13 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan’s Top News Moments of 202110:47 PM | 31 Dec, 2021
- Famous Figures We Lost in 202107:03 PM | 31 Dec, 2021