Kashmiri people are not alone in their just struggle for right to self-determination: FM Qureshi
ISLAMABAD - Foreign Minister Shah Mehmood Qureshi has said Pakistan will continue to raise voice for the rights of Kashmiri people at every forum.
He was speaking to the people at Islamabad airport on his return from a three day successful visit to Geneva where he apprised the UN Human Rights Council of blatant Indian human rights violations in occupied Kashmir.
The Foreign Minister emphatically stated that the Kashmiri people are not alone in their just struggle for right to self-determination.
Shah Mehmood Qureshi said the real brutal face of India stands exposed before the world and now the world is criticizing India for the reign of oppression it has unleashed against millions of Muslims in occupied Kashmir.
- FM Qureshi inaugurates new Pakistan embassy building in Doha11:23 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- PSL 2020 – Match 11: Peshawar Zalmi beat Lahore Qalandars by 16 runs11:13 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- At least 30 dead, dozens injured in Rohri train crash11:07 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- UN alarmed after ongoing anti-Muslim violence leaves 42 dead in India10:54 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- Fracture rules Bismah Maroof out of ICC Women’s T20 World Cup 202010:41 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- Canada will no longer pay for Harry and Meghan's security03:56 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- Here's what Navin Waqar does to stay fit03:36 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- Scientists think they know how stress causes grey hair03:04 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019