US diplomat calls on Pakistan Army chief to appreciate support for Afghan peace process
RAWALPINDI – Chief of the Army Staff General Qamar Javed Bajwa says Pakistan desires to maintain long term and multi-domain enduring relationship with United States.
Talking to US Charge d’ Affairs to Pakistan Angela Aggeler in General Headquarters Rawalpindi on Friday, the Army chief reiterated that Pakistan remains committed to Afghan peace process and will continue to work with all stakeholders for a peaceful settlement.
During the meeting, matters of mutual interest, current security situation in Afghanistan and bilateral cooperation in various fields were discussed.
The US dignitary acknowledged and appreciated Pakistan's continuous support for peace and stability in the region and pledged to further enhance bilateral relations between both the countries.
'Iron Brother' China congratulates Pakistan on ... 08:45 PM | 13 Aug, 2021
ISLAMABAD – Chinese Ambassador Nong Rong on Friday conveyed felicitations on Pakistan's Independence Day to Prime ...
- Pakistan’s Babar Masih outclasses India’s Ishpreet Singh at ...01:44 PM | 18 Sep, 2021
- A New SUV is Being Tested on the Roads of Pakistan01:35 PM | 18 Sep, 2021
- Australia’s tour of Pakistan after 23 years in doubt following NZ ...01:04 PM | 18 Sep, 2021
- Karachi man arrested for raping, abducting eight-year-old neighbour ...12:16 PM | 18 Sep, 2021
- PIA to operate chartered flights to UK after Pakistan taken off ...11:48 AM | 18 Sep, 2021
- Malala proud of Angelina Jolie for writing a book for children04:55 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- Dur-e-Fishan and Danish Taimoor pair up for upcoming drama Ishq e ...04:30 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- Alka Yagnik super excited for Imran Abbas's new drama serial 'Amanat'04:12 PM | 17 Sep, 2021