By-polls – Sindh announces public holiday on Feb 16
KARACHI – The Sindh government has declared February 16 a public holiday in two constituencies due to by-polls.
By-elections in PS-43 Sanghar and PS-88 Malir constituencies of Sindh Assembly will be held on February 16.
The Sindh government has also issued a notification in this regard.
- Pakistan's best shortest format players assemble for National T20; ...07:58 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- Top PR, event management agencies announce Pakistan’s first council ...07:21 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- Mirza Ishtiaq Baig included in PML-N’s economic advisory council06:12 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- Mathira claps back at trolls with an explosive statement: ‘Don’t ...04:57 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- TikTok star Jannat Mirza's new video goes viral04:35 PM | 20 Sep, 2021