Pakistan assures IMF to privatize PIA, Steel Mills and State Life
Pakistan has provided a roadmap of the privatization spree under IMF’s Economic Reforms Programme.
According to the blueprint, steel mills would be privatized by September 2016. While by June, at least 26 percent shares of the national airlines would also be sold.
Meanwhile, the government is desirous of selling ten percent to 15 percent shares of the State Life, Kot Addu Power Company’s 40 percent and Mari Petroleum Limited’s 18 percent shares in the ongoing year.
- PAKvWI – Pakistan beat West Indies by seven runs in 2nd T20I11:55 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- Pakistan ranks as world’s most affordable country to live in11:19 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- Rizwan makes new world record by scoring highest T20I runs in a year10:35 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- Pakistani minister slams India's Modi for leaving world at delta ...10:17 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- Twitter rejoices as Pakistani man's 'wallet return' mission ends ...09:45 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- Indian actor Nandita Dutta arrested for running 'porn racket'09:21 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- TikToker bags Guinness World Record for largest mouth gape03:39 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021