SC seeks final report regarding alleged irregularities in PKLI project
The court appointed two National Accountability Bureau officers for the assistance of the commission and also directed for the provision of access to the record. The bench headed by Chief Justice Mian Saqib Nisar passed the orders while hearing the suo motu at the Supreme Court Lahore Registry.
CJP Nisar bashes PKLI chief for displaying ... 05:24 PM | 2 Jun, 2018
LAHORE - Chief Justice of Pakistan, Mian Saqib Nisar censured the head of Pakistan Kidney and Liver Institute and ...
The Chief Justice observed that the current proceedings were not aimed at hurting anyone, but it was an attempt to reach facts. He asked PKLI Head Dr Saeed Akhtar to help in that regard.
The Chief Justice appointed two NAB officers for assisting the commission on its request. He directed the officers to assist the commission and restrained them from harassing anyone.
Earlier, the commission comprising Jamal Zubairi submitted an initial report in the matter. It is pertinent to mention here that the Supreme Court had ordered forensic audit of alleged irregularities in PKLI project.
- 7 dead as bomb blast targets mosque in Kandahar03:00 PM | 15 Oct, 2021
- Pakistan's High Performance Coaching head Grant Bradburn steps down02:02 PM | 15 Oct, 2021
- West Indies Cricket confirms women team's tour of Pakistan01:42 PM | 15 Oct, 2021
- Pakistan cricket team off to UAE for T20 World Cup01:15 PM | 15 Oct, 2021
- 'Aik Hai Nigar' – ISPR’s telefilm featuring Mahira Khan to ...08:16 PM | 14 Oct, 2021
- Ajay Devgn shares heartwarming story about Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan06:04 PM | 14 Oct, 2021
- Imran Ashraf aka 'Bhola' showcases his versatility in recent viral ...05:30 PM | 14 Oct, 2021