'Internet penetration in Pakistan jumps over 15% from 3%'
Addressing a forum of International Telecommunication Union at UNESCO's Mobile Learning Week at Paris, she said that government has accorded its highest priority to the development of ICT infrastructure.
She said the government's endeavors are to use the technology for the uplift of socio-economic development through public private partnership.
IT Minister also called on UNESCO Director General Irina Bokova and shared with her the vision and endeavors of the present government to spur the socio economic development through ICT.
UNESCO Director General Irina Bokova lauded the role and efforts of Pakistan's government for the promotion of IT and termed it as a highly impressive.
On the sidelines of the forum, the IT Minister also interacted with the Ministers from Albania, Elsalvador and ITU Director Brahma Sanou.
- FIA detains school teacher for sharing child pornography online03:14 PM | 5 Dec, 2022
- Islamabad court indicts Shahnawaz Amir, mother in Sarah Inam murder ...02:45 PM | 5 Dec, 2022
- 'The Great Gama': Nasir Adeeb shares details of his next film on ...02:21 PM | 5 Dec, 2022
- Hungary announces Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship for Pakistani ...01:49 PM | 5 Dec, 2022
- Asad Umar summoned to appear before LHC for anti-judiciary speech01:10 PM | 5 Dec, 2022
- Aiman Khan leaves fans swooning over her sun-kissed pictures12:46 PM | 5 Dec, 2022
- Shoaib Malik takes son Izhaan on ride in his sports car (VIDEO)11:36 AM | 5 Dec, 2022
- Rahat Fateh Ali Khan reveals why he was arrested in India09:41 PM | 4 Dec, 2022
- Karachi among world’s least expensive cities in new report09:30 PM | 2 Dec, 2022
- Timeline of Pakistan Army Generals during country’s 75 year-long ...10:28 AM | 29 Nov, 2022
- Only two Pakistani universities make it to Asia’s top 10003:15 PM | 10 Nov, 2022
- Pakistanis named among 'The World's Most Influential 500 Muslims'10:16 PM | 2 Nov, 2022