Civil, military leadership pledge to speed up implementation of NAP
The Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif held a high-level meeting to review the security situation of the country and progress achieved during the operation.
According to Radio Pakistan, the meeting was attended by Interior Minister Chaudhary Nisar Ali Khan, Finance Minister Ishaq Dar, Advisor on National Security Nasser Khan Janjua, Advisor on Foreign Affairs Sartaj Aziz, Chief of Army Staff Qamar Javed Bajwa, Chief Minister Punjab Shahbaz Sharif, DG ISI and senior officials.
The participants said that elimination of terrorism and extremism is imperative for sustainable peace in the country.
The Prime Minister and the participants expressed satisfaction over the performance of Pakistan Army and law enforcement agencies in maintaining the law and order situation in the country. The meeting also exchanged views to strengthen anti-terrorism laws.
Concluding the meeting. the Prime Minister directed that operation Radd-ul-Fasaad should be expedited in order to combat terrorism.
- Pakistan’s ‘best bank' denies trans rights activist an account ...11:52 PM | 16 Jan, 2021
- Pakistan Air Force chief meets Turkish defence industries head11:22 PM | 16 Jan, 2021
- WATCH – Woman accusing Babar Azam of sexual abuse says video of her ...11:08 PM | 16 Jan, 2021
- Punjab CM Buzdar lays foundation stone of Sheikhupura-Gujranwala road10:45 PM | 16 Jan, 2021
- US threatens India with sanctions over purchase of Russian S-400 air ...10:39 PM | 16 Jan, 2021
- Selena Gomez shares the reason behind calling out Mark Zuckerberg ...07:32 PM | 16 Jan, 2021
- Ayeza Khan celebrates 30th birthday04:22 PM | 16 Jan, 2021
- Details of Varun Dhawan-Natasha Dalal's wedding revealed03:58 PM | 16 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- COVID-19 – How many vaccine doses Pakistan and neighbouring ...08:34 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- 10 women celebs who lent their star power to UN06:50 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- #2020InReview – Pakistan's initiatives in the year 202010:55 PM | 4 Jan, 2021