Coronavirus cases toll reaches to 21 in Pakistan
KARACHI - The coronavirus cases toll has reached to 21 after Sindh government has confirmed another case of the deadly virus on Friday.
In a tweet, the department of Health and Population Welfare in Sindh said that, 52-year-old patient had arrived from Islamabad two days ago was tested positive today, bringing the total number of cases to 15 in Sindh out of which 13 are in stable condition while two have been discharged.
#Sindh Health Department has a new cases of #CoronaVirusPakistan The 52 year old patient arrived from Islamabad 2 days ago & was tested positive today. This brings the total number of cases to 15 in Sindh out of which 13 are in stable condition & 2 have been discharged.— Health and Population Welfare Department, Sindh (@SindhHealthDpt) March 13, 2020
The government is taking various precautionary measures to prevent the spread of this disease in the country.
- Chinese girl smashes money pot to aid Pakistan combat Covid-1912:24 AM | 4 Apr, 2020
- How to fight with Coronavirus?07:43 PM | 3 Apr, 2020
- Karachiites thrash policemen for stopping Friday prayer06:45 PM | 3 Apr, 2020
- Zahid Ahmed apologises to the nation for choosing a script ‘so ...05:02 PM | 3 Apr, 2020
- American pianist Ellis Marsalis dead at 85, fought coronavirus04:41 PM | 3 Apr, 2020
- Here's what PM Imran Khan has to say regarding Maria.B controversy04:31 PM | 3 Apr, 2020
- Mahira Khan urges people to donate to PM’s coronavirus relief fund04:11 PM | 3 Apr, 2020
- Pakistani student gives birth to baby girl in Wuhan, China04:00 PM | 15 Mar, 2020
- Top 10 Google searches in Pakistan for 201906:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019