Coronavirus pandemic: Mount Everest closed off for all spring expeditions
KATHMANDU – The government of Nepal has closed World's highest mountain, the Mount Everest for all spring expeditions due to coronavirus pandemic.
Government of Nepal has suspended all permits to climb Everest a day after China halted access to the mountain from its side.
As the world continues to battle the coronavirus, over 4700 people have died across the globe so far.
Meanwhile, world markets are suffering crash following travel bans due to coronavirus.
- PM Shehbaz Sharif, CM Hamza Shehbaz appear in Rs16b money laundering ...03:00 PM | 28 May, 2022
- OIC concerned over life imprisonment for Kashmiri leader Yasin Malik01:20 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Govt announces criteria for ‘Sasta Petrol’ relief package12:40 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Pakistan observes Youm-e-Takbeer today12:00 PM | 28 May, 2022
- New Zealand PM pays tribute to Pakistan's Benazir Bhutto at Harvard07:07 PM | 27 May, 2022
- TikToker Dolly's bail plea in forest fire case dismissed by Islamabad ...06:09 PM | 27 May, 2022
- Shyra Roy shares her working experience with Hrithik Roshan07:53 PM | 27 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022
- ‘Hybrid regime’: Pakistan among worst nations on EIU's Democracy ...01:22 PM | 12 Feb, 2022