Indian troops’ firing killed three including woman in IOK
A large number of people, including women and children, protested against the molestation of a young girl by Indian troops in Handwara town of northern Kashmir.
The protesters also waved Pakistani flags in the town. The occupation forces opened straight fire at the protestors, killing two youth identified as Muhammad Iqbal and Naeem Qadir Butt and leaving several others critically wounded. A woman Raja Begum succumbed to her wounds later.
The bodies and injured were moved to the Handwara Sub-District Hospital for medico-legal formalities where the condition of several wounded people was stated to be serious and it was feared that the death toll could rise.
- PM Imran announces funeral grant for overseas Pakistanis08:46 PM | 6 May, 2021
- Indian forces kill three youth in occupied Kashmir08:27 PM | 6 May, 2021
- First pictures of prime suspect in British woman's murder in Pakistan ...07:54 PM | 6 May, 2021
- Father declares Haniya Khan ‘mentally unstable’ after she creates ...07:12 PM | 6 May, 2021
- PCB, NCOC decide on venue of PSL 2021’s remaining matches today06:48 PM | 6 May, 2021
- Bushra Ansari's sister Sumbul Shahid loses battle to COVID-1903:35 PM | 6 May, 2021
- Javeria Abbasi reveals ex-husband Shamoon Abbasi is also her ...04:32 PM | 6 May, 2021