Indian troops’ firing killed three including woman in IOK
HELD SRINAGAR (Web Desk) - At least three people, including a woman, were killed and several others were injured when Indian troops opened firing on a protest demonstration in the occupied Kashmir.
A large number of people, including women and children, protested against the molestation of a young girl by Indian troops in Handwara town of northern Kashmir.
The protesters also waved Pakistani flags in the town. The occupation forces opened straight fire at the protestors, killing two youth identified as Muhammad Iqbal and Naeem Qadir Butt and leaving several others critically wounded. A woman Raja Begum succumbed to her wounds later.
The bodies and injured were moved to the Handwara Sub-District Hospital for medico-legal formalities where the condition of several wounded people was stated to be serious and it was feared that the death toll could rise.
- UNSC expresses serious concern over current IIOJ&K situation03:10 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- PM Imran chairs CCI meeting in Islamabad02:30 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- The shocking reason behind Ayesha Omar's fitness01:05 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020