21 cops tested positive for COVID-19 in KP
PESHAWAR - At least 21 policemen have been infected with coronavirus in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KP).
According to KP Inspector General of Police (IGP), one official has embraced martyrdom in fight against coronavirus, whereas at least 21 others have tested positive for coronavirus in the province.
He further informed that no case of coronavirus was confirmed in police personnel from tribal districts of the province.
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa has reported highest number of deaths, a total of 267, while the province reported 5,021 confirm cases of the COVID-19 so far.
- One boy died, another badly hurt due to dogs biting02:25 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Brace Yourselves for the Live Broadcast Launch of TECNO’s Spark 5 ...01:19 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Sindh launches online education for primary schools amid COVID-1912:29 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- COVID-19: Hafeez urges int'l agencies for evaluating losses to ...11:11 AM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Kanye West donates $2 million, establishes college fund for George ...08:24 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- Meghan Markle speaks out about ‘Black Lives Matter’07:17 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- Naveed Raza urges people to stop denying the existence of coronavirus06:51 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020