Sale of cars dips, tractors surges during last month
KARACHI – The cars sale fell by about 19 percent during the month of October as compared to the last year of the same month.
On the other hand, a whopping 93% increase was observed in the purchase of tractors in which 93 percent increase was recorded in Millat Tractors while 120 percent increase was observed in Al-Ghazi Tractors.
According to Analysts, the decreasing trend in the purchase of vehicle was observed due to the cab scheme being called off in Punjab Budget while at the same time, the increasing trend in tractor sales was due to Kissan Package.
- PSL 2020 tickets to go up for sale tonight07:08 PM | 20 Jan, 2020
- Tourism industry sets to take off after govt embraces digitization07:06 PM | 20 Jan, 2020
- Pakistan squad for ICC Women’s T20 World Cup 2020 announced06:56 PM | 20 Jan, 2020
- PEMRA asked to devise mechanism to stop telecast of fake news on ...06:49 PM | 20 Jan, 2020
- PM Imran to attend World Economic Forum in Davos06:44 PM | 20 Jan, 2020
- Hira Mani thanks fans for showering her with love01:38 PM | 20 Jan, 2020
- Fahad Mustafa lauds Humayun Saeed for his acting in MPTH01:24 PM | 20 Jan, 2020
- Sarmad Khoosat considers withdrawing Zindagi Tamasha after hundreds ...01:01 PM | 20 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019