There is no deal or NRO in Nawaz Sharif case: Ijaz Shah
No plan to take action against Azadi March protesters: Interior Minister
ISLAMABAD - Interior Minister Brigadier (Retired) Ijaz Ahmed Shah has rejected the impression that there is any deal or NRO in Nawaz Sharif case.
Talking to a private news channel, the minister said that Nawaz Sharif is being allowed to go abroad for medical treatment on humanitarian grounds.
He said since the day one, the Prime Minister had directed Punjab government to provide best medical facilities to Nawaz Sharif.
On a question, he said the name of anyone is placed on Exit Control List (ECL) on the recommendations of various institutions and it is the federal cabinet's discretion to put or withdraw any name from it, the Radio Pakistan reported.
He said former president Asif Ali Zardari can also be facilitated as per suggestions of the medical board.
To a question regarding so-called Azadi March of JUI-F, the Minister said the government has no plan to take action against the marchers.
- French prime minister resigns01:13 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Hayme Ana from Diriliş: Ertuğrul is a phenomenal actress: Aisha ...12:38 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Better compliance of SOPs by people helped to contain spread of ...12:37 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Bollywood choreographer Saroj Khan passes away at 7110:50 AM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Kashmiri lives also matter, says Mehwish Hayat10:15 AM | 3 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020