There is no deal or NRO in Nawaz Sharif case: Ijaz Shah
No plan to take action against Azadi March protesters: Interior Minister
ISLAMABAD - Interior Minister Brigadier (Retired) Ijaz Ahmed Shah has rejected the impression that there is any deal or NRO in Nawaz Sharif case.
Talking to a private news channel, the minister said that Nawaz Sharif is being allowed to go abroad for medical treatment on humanitarian grounds.
He said since the day one, the Prime Minister had directed Punjab government to provide best medical facilities to Nawaz Sharif.
On a question, he said the name of anyone is placed on Exit Control List (ECL) on the recommendations of various institutions and it is the federal cabinet's discretion to put or withdraw any name from it, the Radio Pakistan reported.
He said former president Asif Ali Zardari can also be facilitated as per suggestions of the medical board.
To a question regarding so-called Azadi March of JUI-F, the Minister said the government has no plan to take action against the marchers.
- Matric students to prepare board exams through Exam Prep Master ...05:49 PM | 19 Jun, 2021
- PSL 2021 – Karachi Kings win toss and elect to bat first against ...04:23 PM | 19 Jun, 2021
- Zara Noor Abbas lands in hot waters after latest photoshoot04:06 PM | 19 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021