There is no deal or NRO in Nawaz Sharif case: Ijaz Shah
No plan to take action against Azadi March protesters: Interior Minister
ISLAMABAD - Interior Minister Brigadier (Retired) Ijaz Ahmed Shah has rejected the impression that there is any deal or NRO in Nawaz Sharif case.
Talking to a private news channel, the minister said that Nawaz Sharif is being allowed to go abroad for medical treatment on humanitarian grounds.
He said since the day one, the Prime Minister had directed Punjab government to provide best medical facilities to Nawaz Sharif.
On a question, he said the name of anyone is placed on Exit Control List (ECL) on the recommendations of various institutions and it is the federal cabinet's discretion to put or withdraw any name from it, the Radio Pakistan reported.
He said former president Asif Ali Zardari can also be facilitated as per suggestions of the medical board.
To a question regarding so-called Azadi March of JUI-F, the Minister said the government has no plan to take action against the marchers.
- Rangers troops deployed in Lahore after lawyers ransack hospital11:30 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- PM Imran becomes world's fifth most influential leader on Twitter in ...10:51 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Dozens arrested in crackdown after lawyers storm PIC Lahore08:51 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Key officials from Russia, Britain meet Pakistan's army chief07:19 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Beyoncé & Kelly Rowland were sexually harassed as teens by Jagged ...06:57 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Ed Sheeran declared as the UK’s artist of the decade06:26 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Mere Paas Tum Ho scores more IMDB rating than Game of Thrones02:23 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019