The Biggest Share Sale of year 2016
It is the largest stock market listing since Chinese online retailer Alibaba raised $25bn in New York in 2014.
PSBC is China's fifth largest lender, but the biggest by number of branches.
The majority of shares in the state-owned bank will be bought by so-called cornerstone investors, suggesting weak demand from traders.
In the case of PSBC, a group of six cornerstone investors will buy about 72% of the shares on offer.
Analysts say the share sale will help PSBC raise funds at a time when China's economy is slowing and bad loans are rising.
China's slowing growth, as well as global uncertainty over the US election and the UK leaving the European Union, has also contributed to an uncertain climate for investors.
- Saba Faisal's daughter-in-law posts a cryptic message as family ...03:18 PM | 9 Dec, 2022
- Netizens troll clothing brand for doing photoshoot featuring a model ...02:46 PM | 9 Dec, 2022
- PAKvENG – Debutant Abrar Ahmed takes 7 wickets as England bowled ...02:10 PM | 9 Dec, 2022
- Supreme Court declares Reko Diq mine revival agreement legal01:27 PM | 9 Dec, 2022
- Fajr Sheikh’s workout video goes viral09:05 AM | 9 Dec, 2022
- Ali Zafar suggests practices to subside anxiety11:47 PM | 8 Dec, 2022
- 'Parizaad' famed Ilma Jaffri dazzles fans with gorgeous bridal shoot11:35 PM | 8 Dec, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list? ...10:48 AM | 8 Dec, 2022
- Top 10 most searched people on Google in Pakistan in 202206:07 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- Pakistan's first female Supreme Court judge earns place in BBC '100 ...01:24 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- Karachi among world’s least expensive cities in new report09:30 PM | 2 Dec, 2022