Pakistan hints at better ties with US under Trump administration
Talking to newsmen in Washington on Friday, he said that Pakistan launched a historic campaign against terrorism and the new US administration is fully aware of the difficulties Pakistan is facing in its fight against terrorism.
"No Islamic State network exists in Pakistan," he said.
The official also said that the World Bank should play its administrative role in Indus Waters Treaty between Pakistan and India and added that Islamabad wanted peaceful resolution of all outstanding issues with New Delhi.
It is relevant to mention that Donald Trump would be taking oath of his office on January 20 and he is expected to amaze the international world with a visible shift in foreign policy and internal issues.
- COAS Bajwa, ISI chief call on PM Imran in Islamabad10:35 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- Love knows no bounds… 23-year-old Pakistani man marries 65-year-old ...10:27 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- Woman heckles Ishaq Dar outside his house in London (VIDEO)09:57 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- NAB chief says solid evidence of money laundering found against 'big ...09:42 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- Pehli Si Muhabbat crosses 2.2 million views in just one day after ...07:28 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- #Cannoli – Islamabad café rebrands its logo after facing severe ...07:14 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- Bollywood pours in best wishes for Mrs. and Mr. Varun Dhawan06:50 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021