Bilawal accuses PM Nawaz of backing Modi’s carnage in Kashmir
“Modi is that friend of Mian sahib (Nawaz Sharif) whose government committed worst atrocities in occupied Jammu and Kashmir,” Bilawal said while addressing the PPP rally in Rawalakot.
Bilawal said that if PML-N government managed to win upcoming elections for Azad Jammu and Kashmir’s legislative assembly, the message would go abroad that the people of Kashmir have endorsed “Sharif’s friendship with Modi”.
“Mian sahib issued a condemnation statement four days after 35 innocent Kashmiris were brutally killed by Indian forces,” he lamented.
Bilawal said that there was only one university before the party’s government in the valley and now there are 6 universities.
He asked the PPP workers if Nawaz Sharif initiated any new projects other than launching metro bus projects in the country.
Bilawal said that Sharif brothers are not leaders but politicians, who he said, only protect their own interests.
“The end of PML-N government in the government would begin from Rawalakot,” he added
- Infinix NOTE10 Pro launched in Pakistan, price, sale info, offers, ...12:09 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Currency Exchange Rates in Pakistan today - 2021-May-18-Updated 10:30 ...11:54 AM | 18 May, 2021
- Hindutva extremists lynch Muslim man in Haryana10:40 AM | 18 May, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 18 May 202109:41 AM | 18 May, 2021
- Bill Gates was ‘having an affair’ with a woman at Microsoft11:53 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Miss Mexico Andrea Meza crowned Miss Universe 202105:43 PM | 17 May, 2021
- #JusticeForZuhaMalik trends after TikToker shares videos of torture ...06:22 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021