Bilawal accuses PM Nawaz of backing Modi’s carnage in Kashmir
“Modi is that friend of Mian sahib (Nawaz Sharif) whose government committed worst atrocities in occupied Jammu and Kashmir,” Bilawal said while addressing the PPP rally in Rawalakot.
Bilawal said that if PML-N government managed to win upcoming elections for Azad Jammu and Kashmir’s legislative assembly, the message would go abroad that the people of Kashmir have endorsed “Sharif’s friendship with Modi”.
“Mian sahib issued a condemnation statement four days after 35 innocent Kashmiris were brutally killed by Indian forces,” he lamented.
Bilawal said that there was only one university before the party’s government in the valley and now there are 6 universities.
He asked the PPP workers if Nawaz Sharif initiated any new projects other than launching metro bus projects in the country.
Bilawal said that Sharif brothers are not leaders but politicians, who he said, only protect their own interests.
“The end of PML-N government in the government would begin from Rawalakot,” he added
- Jamshed Iqbal Cheema appointed SAPM on food security07:48 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- In first step to control price hike, new Pakistani finance minister ...07:35 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- ‘Ingenuity’ – NASA Mars helicopter makes first historic flight ...06:50 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Alia Bhatt comments on Pakistani rapper-comedian's latest video05:57 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Ali Azmat tests positive for COVID-1904:15 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Justin Bieber all set for a cameo in Friends: The Reunion Special05:31 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021