Case registered against 'Move on Pakistan' party leaders over pro-martial law posters
According to media details, FIR registered at Secretariat police station against party head including other leaders of the party.
The case was registered under the provisions of the Pakistan Penal Code (PPC) 124, 120 (b), 505 and 34.
Earlier, Move on Pakistan party placed banners in big cities demanding the martial law by Chief of army staff, Raheel Sharif.
‘Move on Pakistan’ had put up banners and posters saying: “Khuda ke liye ab aajao” (For God’s sake, take over), indicating a demand for martial law by COAS.
The posters in favour of General Raheel Sharif carry phone numbers of Move on Pakistan party leaders as well.
Later the banners were removed.
It is pertinent to mention here that Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) Director General (DG) Lieutenant General Asim Bajwa earlier stated that the Army has nothing to do with banners having pictures of Raheel Sharif.
- Russian scientists working on first edible coronavirus vaccine04:22 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- TLP workers storm Nawankot Police Station, take DSP among 5 cops ...04:04 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Another Indian soldier commits suicide in IIOJK’s Ramban03:33 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Pakistan FM discusses peace process with Afghan counterpart02:48 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Arjun Rampal, Neil Nitin Mukesh test positive for Covid-1902:01 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Sarah Khan, Falak Shabir expecting their first child?09:16 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Imran Abbas releases his rendition of Qaseedah Burdah Shareef05:59 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021