Indian Media lashes out at Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif over Kashmir issue
Earlier, The death of 22-year-old Wani, a poster boy for the region’s biggest separatist group, sparked the deadliest clashes in the occupied Kashmir since 2010.
Mainstream Indian channels including NDTV and Times Now aired special reports aimed to lash out at Pakistani Premier regarding his statement in favour of Burhan Wani.
He was talking to Chairman Special Committee of the Parliament on Kashmir and chief of Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam Maulana Fazlur Rehman.
Akbaruddin blamed that Pakistan "extols" the virtues of terrorists and could not gain membership of the UN's human rights body because of its "track record".
- Historic as 4-year-old Pakistani girl becomes youngest Microsoft ...06:26 PM | 23 Apr, 2021
- IHC rejects plea seeking cancellation of O/A level exams06:08 PM | 23 Apr, 2021
- PAKvZIM: Zimbabwe beat Pakistan by 19 runs in second T20I05:19 PM | 23 Apr, 2021
- Queen Elizabeth II shares a thankful note on 95th birthday03:38 PM | 23 Apr, 2021
- Actress Sumbul Shahid in critical condition after contracting Covid-1910:01 AM | 23 Apr, 2021
- Celebrity babies born in 202105:19 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021