Budget 2019-20: Punjab allocates Rs800 million for emergency services
LAHORE – The Punjab government has allocated an amount of Rs 800 million for the Emergency Services sector in the budget 2019-20.
According to the budget document, an amount of Rs 666.136 million will be spent on 17 ongoing schemes of the sector and Rs 133.864 million has been allocated for seven new schemes.
The new schemes are: the construction of boundary wall and security post for Rescue Lines in Faisalabad, establishment of Rescue 1122 station at Dijkot, district Faisalabad, establishment of Rescue 1122 station at Adda Akrywala Jhang tehsil, establishment of Rescue 1122 services at Barthi and Fazal Katch, Taunsa tehsil, establishment of Rescue 1122 station at Zahir Pir, Khanpur tehsil, Rahim Yar Khan district, up-gradation of existing rescue stations in Punjab and provision of missing facilities at Rescue 1122 city Muridke, Sheikhupura district.
Total eight ongoing schemes to be completed in ADP 2019-20.
Punjab presents Rs2.3 trillion budget for ... 04:51 PM | 14 Jun, 2019
LAHORE – The Punjab government on Friday unveiled its budget with a total outlay of over Rs2,300 billion for next ...
Major schemes are as under: Strengthening of emergency services in exiting cities; one at DHA Rawalapindi, establishment of emergency services at tehsil Hassanabdal, establishment of Rescue 1122 station at Mustafabad and establishment of emergency services 1122 in Khokharan, Multan.
- vivo’s Three Years of Smartphone Innovation & Setting Trends in ...06:01 PM | 7 Jul, 2020
- KSA indicates health standards as primary criteria for Hajj pilgrims03:10 PM | 7 Jul, 2020
- Usman Mukhtar's short film 'Bench' wins at South Shore Film Festival ...01:32 PM | 7 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020