Faryal Talpur's arrest warrants issued
ISLAMABAD - The National Accountability Bureau (NAB) has issued arrest warrants of Faryal Talpur on late Thursday night.
According to media reports, the NAB Rawalpindi chapter constituted a special team to arrest the Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) senior leader after it received the arrest warrants approved by Chairman Justice (retd) Javed Iqbal.
Some officers of district administration and local police also reached Zardari House in Islamabad.
On June 10, Islamabad High Court (IHC) had rejected bail pleas of the former president Asif Ali Zardari and his sister Faryal Talpur in a mega-money laundering case.
A team of NAB reached Zardari House to arrest the PPP co-chairman as the arrest warrant of Faryal Talpur was not issued by the bureau as Zardari and Talpur were not present in the court at the time of announcement of the verdict.
Earlier, It is pertinent to mention here that both the PPP leaders’ interim bail was extended five times in the reference.
- India bans Muslim gatherings but allows Hindu pilgrimage in occupied ...11:45 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan surpasses 233,000 cases of coronavirus – 4,819 confirmed ...11:21 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Money laundering case – Shehbaz Sharif seeks exemption from ...11:15 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- China, India hold talks on border standoff11:05 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Umar Akmal’s appeal to be heard on July 13: PCB10:53 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Elton John honoured with his own commemorative coin from Uk's Royal ...04:46 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- TikTok star Zulqarnain Sikandar all set to make his acting debut with ...02:45 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Saroj Khan's family lived in Pakistan before the partition02:16 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020