NAB summons Bilawal Bhutto Zardari on May 17
ISLAMABAD – The National Accountability Bureau (NAB) has summoned Pakistan People's Party (PPP) Chairman Bilawal Bhutto Zardari on May 17.
According to media reports, Bilawal Bhutto Zardari has been summoned to appear before the anti-corruption watchdog in the Park Lane case.
This will be Bilawal's second appearance before NAB after he was summoned along with his father former president Asif Zali Zardari on March 20.
During that appearance, NAB in a press release said Bilawal Bhutto Zardari and Asif Ali Zardari were questioned by the combined investigation team under the supervision of DG NAB Rawalpindi Irfan Mangi for approximately two hours in three cases.
- Coronavirus cases soar above 6 million worldwide11:28 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Latest pics of Nawaz Sharif, having coffee in London, take Twitter by ...09:57 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Pakistan makes face masks mandatory amid record daily deaths from ...09:07 PM | 30 May, 2020
- PAF officer, who died in PIA plane crash, laid to rest in Karachi08:19 PM | 30 May, 2020
- First Covid-19 death reported among KP nurses07:20 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Zaira Wasim deactivates social media accounts over trolling03:41 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Kylie Jenner is not a billionaire, says Forbes03:09 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Grammy-winning artists from 7 countries collaborate for a Pakistani ...05:16 PM | 29 May, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020