Indonesia's Kevin Lilliana wins Miss International 2017
The 21-year-old beauty queen was crowned by Miss International 2016 Kylie Verzosa in the Japanese capital.
Kevin beat 69 other candidates to win the crown said in her speech that she is a believer of unity and diversity.
"If I were to become Miss International, I will spread this positive values and spread the culture of accepting and respecting the differences. Because I know that every country has their own cultures, character, and identity. Therefore, let’s create a perfect solution by learning, understanding, and appreciating each other,” she said after winning the competition.
Here is the full list of the winners:
- Miss International 2017 – Kevin Lilliana, Indonesia
- 1st runner-up – Curacao, Chanelle de Lau
- 2nd runner-up – Diana Croce Garcia, Venezuela
- 3rd runner-up – Amber Dew, Australia
- 4th runner-up – Natsuki Tsutsui, Japan
- Best in National Costume – Natsuki Tsutsui, Japan
- Miss Perfect Body – Amber Dew, Australia
- Best Dressed – Kevin Lilliana, Indonesia
- Taliban, Iranian forces clash in gun battle over ...01:03 PM | 2 Dec, 2021
- Punjab plans to introduce EVMs in upcoming local body elections12:26 PM | 2 Dec, 2021
- Karachi judge, family looted at gunpoint in Baloch Colony11:57 AM | 2 Dec, 2021
- Karachi stadium set to return to full capacity for West Indies series11:28 AM | 2 Dec, 2021
- Karachi among world’s large cities heading to water supply shut off11:12 AM | 2 Dec, 2021
- Sarah Khan and Falak Shabir's new romantic video goes viral05:23 PM | 1 Dec, 2021
- Syra Yousuf spills the beans about co-parenting and divorce06:29 PM | 1 Dec, 2021