Indonesia's Kevin Lilliana wins Miss International 2017
The 21-year-old beauty queen was crowned by Miss International 2016 Kylie Verzosa in the Japanese capital.
Kevin beat 69 other candidates to win the crown said in her speech that she is a believer of unity and diversity.
"If I were to become Miss International, I will spread this positive values and spread the culture of accepting and respecting the differences. Because I know that every country has their own cultures, character, and identity. Therefore, let’s create a perfect solution by learning, understanding, and appreciating each other,” she said after winning the competition.
Here is the full list of the winners:
- Miss International 2017 – Kevin Lilliana, Indonesia
- 1st runner-up – Curacao, Chanelle de Lau
- 2nd runner-up – Diana Croce Garcia, Venezuela
- 3rd runner-up – Amber Dew, Australia
- 4th runner-up – Natsuki Tsutsui, Japan
- Best in National Costume – Natsuki Tsutsui, Japan
- Miss Perfect Body – Amber Dew, Australia
- Best Dressed – Kevin Lilliana, Indonesia
- U19 World Cup – Papua New Guinea win toss, opt to bat first against ...06:10 PM | 22 Jan, 2022
- ‘Beti Patao’ – Indian PM Modi’s latest gaffe sparks meme fest ...05:50 PM | 22 Jan, 2022
- PCB unveils commentators for PSL 202204:55 PM | 22 Jan, 2022
- Urwa Hocane sets temperature soaring with new bold photos03:00 PM | 22 Jan, 2022
- PSL 7: Quetta Gladiators name Maya Ali, Bilal Ashraf as brand ...03:28 PM | 22 Jan, 2022
- Who has scored most runs in Pakistan Super League? Here’s list of ...01:52 PM | 15 Jan, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list in ...11:27 AM | 13 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan’s Top News Moments of 202110:47 PM | 31 Dec, 2021
- Famous Figures We Lost in 202107:03 PM | 31 Dec, 2021